Cum te poate ajuta acestă structură de training?
* viaţa echipelor de vânzări & marketing o să fie mai uşoară… garantat!
În această piaţă unde 73% din organizaţiile B2B produc din ce în ce mai mult conţinut decât în anul precedent a venit momentul să treci de la volum spre experienţele memorabile pe care le poate provoca conţinutul.
Evoluţia în B2B Marketing a ajuns deja la următorul nivel, strategia digitală!
• more than two thirds (68%) of companies report struggling with lead generation. Lattice Engines / CSO Insights
• in 2007 it took an average of 3.68 cold call attempts to reach a prospect. Today it takes 8 attempts. TeleNet & Ovation Sales Group
• 80% of sales require 5 follow-up calls after the meeting. 44% of salespeople give up after 1 follow-up. The Marketing Donut
• companies that increase blogging from 3-5 times a month to just 6-8 times a month achieve a 100% increase in leads. Companies with over 200 blog articles get more than 5 times the leads than those with 10 or fewer. HubSpot
• B2B marketers who use blogs generate 67% more leads per month than those who do not. Social Media B2B
• in a typical firm with 100-500 employees, an average of 7 people are involved in buying decisions. Gartner Group
• 90% of business buyers say when they’re ready to buy, they’ll find you. DemandGen Report
• 80% of the average salesperson’s day is spent on non-revenue generating activities, including not knowing where to find good prospects or recognizing them once they find them. TeleSmart.com
• 93% of business buyers use search to begin the buying process. Marketo
Experimentează evoluția tehnologiei / Vânzări Digitale:
Training Social Media / Pull Marketing, Timişoara, 05.11.2015
Tweet: “#Training #SocialMedia, #Digital.
Viaţa echipelor de vânzări & #marketing o să fie mai uşoară! #Timişoara”
* citește mai departe:
Tags: Advertorial, B2B, Banatica Events™, Daniel ROŞCA, Marketing B2B, Social Media, Strategie Social Media, Training, Training Social Media, Training Timisoara, Training Vanzari Timisoara, Vanzari Digitale